The US flies over China’s man-made islets, China is is not happy. China wants Taiwan to fight to protect China’s sovereignty, which China may think includes their man-made islets. The UN does not recognize man-made islands as a rightful claim to sovereign waters, but that is exactly what China is doing. The US won’t have it.
Chinese professors are accused of stealing US technology, the Pentagon is involved. Asia in general, except China, is irritated with Chinese and American meddling in Taiwan’s presidential elections.
Taiwanese protesting China were beaten by tattooed men in black clothes. China’s economy may not be the best, but it’s banks may be, at least Forbes thinks so. Everyone seems to have an opinion on everyone else these days. For better or worse, no one seems to want to stay home.
…CNN video from the spy plane
…Editorial from Japan Times
…After catching the black-clad men, the police let them go
The Taipei Dome…
…A few weeks ago
…Not only is President Ma possibly connected, Taipei’s mayor is such a revolutionary, he actually thinks an Asian company shouldn’t be “arrogant”!!
- Awareness of BOT projects is priority for improvement (chinapost.com.tw)
- President Ma’s speech seeks to consecrate the ‘1992 Consensus’ (chinapost.com.tw)
- Chinese Leader and Head of Taiwan’s Kuomintang Discuss Economy and Disaster Response (sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Inside China: China, Russia to build moon base (washingtontimes.com)
- Why China And Taiwan Hate Each Other (TheRundownLive.com)
- In China, Taiwan party leader calls for more global access (newsday.com)
- The Battle for Taiwan’s Soul: The 2016 Presidential Election (nationalinterest.org)
- Stay out of Taiwan presidential race (japantimes.co.jp)
- In China, Taiwan Party Leader Calls for More Global Access – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- In meeting with China, Taiwan calls for global access (jamaica-gleaner.com)